Saturday, October 10, 2020

My Name is Ringo

 

Hi! My name is Ringo

Do I need to introduce myself?
OK! 

I'm actually broke. That's all! 

Other than being broke, I love writing. You can actually read it in my profile. 
But I guess, writing is not really for me. But then, because I'm stubborn, I keep writing and writing. It is because I don't have any skills or talents. 

I actually have multiple accounts. 
You can follow me:

For learning Japanese:
IG Account: straygurl_22
Youtube account: Straygurl TV

For my writing page:
IG Account: ringowritesomething
Youtube: My Ringo Stories 

For my travel stories: 
IG Account: ringoessomewhere

These are my active accounts. I have other accounts but I couldn't remember them. You can check it. 

Anyway, I'm hoping I can continue in writing here. Cross my fingers. 
Because I actually stop updating my page for learning Japanese. (haist)


Thanks 
- Ringo  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Name is RINGO